Your repair services is guaranteed with a professional workmanship for up to 1 year!
If your refrigerator was serviced incorrectly, then your refrigerator will be serviced again free of charge.
Warranty claims are exceptionally low and typically come from customers with fridges that are exposed to heavy use.
Some warranty exceptions apply:
- The warranty does not apply in any case of excessive or non-standard usage.
- The warranty does not cover clogs of any kind.
- The warranty will not be in effect in a case of a wrong usage, and/or any damage that was caused directly or indirectly by the customer’s use of the repaired fridge.
- The warranty will not be in effect if any foreign objects enter the pump, motors, or any other mechanical part.
- Warranty on replacement parts that were discontinued by the manufacturer cannot be honored.
When your refrigerator was serviced and repaired by an affiliated appliance repair company (“service provider”), then your warranty will be honored by that service provider.
How to tell who repaired your refrigerator?
Very simple – just look at your invoice. Whichever appliance repair company issued your invoice, will be responsible to provide the warranty service.