Refrigerator Repair Service
Need your refrigerator to be checked, serviced or repaired? Then let experienced refrigerator technicians help you out. Technicians that specialize in fridge repairs are more knowledgeable than other appliance repair technicians. Your refrigerator is probably the most frequently used appliance in your home, so when your fridge breaks, its a major inconvenience for you and your family.
Fast, Same-Day Repair Service
We all have families, so we take this into account when you phone to book an appointment. Most services are performed on the same day you call. And the technicians do their best to fit within your schedule.
Types of Refrigerators
There are 4 major types of refrigerators, which include: bottom mount fridges, top mount fridges, side-by-side refrigerators and French-door fridges. The obvious difference between them is the layout of the doors and the location of the freezer. Your technician will be experienced in repair of all types of refrigerators.
Common problems with refrigerators:
- refrigerator is not cooling properly
- cooling is not equal – food freezes on one side of the fridge
- fridge makes strange noises – popping sounds, humming noise, etc
- ice-maker doesn’t dispense ice – nothing comes out
- freezer door pops open when closing the refrigerator
- the fan inside the fridge is not working
- refrigerator doesn’t work at all
- and other common refrigerator problems
Servicing and repairing both high-end and lower-end fridge models. The refrigerator brands include:
- Kitchen Aid
- General Electric
- and more